No. Aristoi Classical Academy is a publicly funded, tuition-free charter school.
No. Aristoi Classical Academy is its own independent district. We are able to accept students from the surrounding districts including, but not limited to:Aldine ISD, Alief ISD, Alvin ISD, Anahuac ISD, Anderson-Shiro CISD, Angleton ISD, Barbers Hill ISD, Bellville ISD, Brazos ISD, Brazosport ISD, Brenham ISD, Burton ISD, Channelview ISD, Clear Creek ISD, Cleveland ISD, Columbia-Brazoria ISD, Columbus ISD, Crosby ISD, Cypress-Fairbanks ISD, Damon ISD, Danbury ISD, Dayton ISD, Deer Park ISD, Devers ISD, Dickinson ISD, East Chambers ISD, Fort Bend ISD, Friendswood ISD, Galena Park ISD, Galveston ISD, Giddings ISD, Goose Creek CISD, Hallettsville ISD, Hardin ISD, Hempstead ISD, Hitchcock ISD, Houston ISD, Huffman ISD, Hull-Daisetta ISD, Humble ISD, Iola ISD, Katy ISD, Klein ISD, La Porte ISD, Lamar CISD, Liberty ISD, Madisonville CISD, Navasota ISD, Needville ISD, Pasadena ISD, Pearland ISD, Rice ISD, Richards ISD, Royal ISD, Santa Fe ISD, Sealy ISD, Sheldon ISD, Spring Branch ISD, Spring ISD, Stafford MSD, Sweeny ISD, Tarkington ISD, Texas City ISD, Tomball ISD, Waller ISD, and Weimar ISD.
- Aristoi Katy Campuses:
The Aristoi Katy Grammar Campus (K-4) is from 7:40 AM to 3:05 PM.
The Aristoi Logic & Rhetoric Schools (5-12) is from 7:55 AM to 3:20 PM.
- Aristoi Cypress Campus: (K-8) is from 7:55 AM to 3:20 PM.
All homeroom classes are limited to 22 students in Kindergarten - 2nd grade and 25 students in 3rd-12th grade classes. Most PE classes will have more than 22 students.
Yes. For more details about the Aristoi dress code, please click here for a comprehensive review.
Yes. We are part of the federal lunch program. We serve both hot breakfast and lunch. Free and reduced meals are available to those who qualify.
No. Parents must either provide transportation for their children or use a daycare, which provides transportation.
- At the Aristoi Katy Grammar Campus, no child may be dropped off before 7:20 AM, and all children must be picked up before 3:45 PM.
- At the Aristoi Katy Logic & Rhetoric Campus, no child may be dropped off before 7:30 AM, and all children must be picked up before 3:45 PM.
- At the Aristoi Cypress Campus, no child may be dropped off before 7:35 AM, and all children must be picked up before 4:00 PM.
Yes. The Katy and Cypress campuses begin Before School Care with drop-off Monday-Friday, on or after 6:45 a.m. Parents are not allowed to drop their students off prior to 6:45 am.
Weekly Fee: $35
Registration Fee: $35 per child. Not required if you are enrolled in the After School Program with YMCA and have already paid a $35 registration fee. Proof of enrollment with YMCA is required.
- Katy: Aristoi has partnered with the YMCA to offer an after-school program from dismissal to 6:00 PM. For program details and registration, please contact the YMCA directly at 281-392-5055 or email Jocole Rogers at [email protected]
- Cypress: The YMCA is providing After School care for our Cypress campus. Students must be picked up by 6:00 PM. Please email [email protected] to register.
No. Our charter states: "Students with a documented history of discipline problems from their previous campus or the juvenile justice system will be excluded from enrolling in Aristoi Classical Academy."
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.