The state of Texas requires all public school students to be immunized. For state requirements click here: Texas Department of State Health Services
For information related to claiming an exemption from immunization requirements, click on this link: Exemptions.
As of September 2019, new meningitis information is available from the Texas Health and Human Services: https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/school/meningitis-information-for-students---parents/
Flu season is here protect yourself and your children by getting a flu shot. There are several places around/near the Katy area that offer flu shots at a reduced price or for free. (NOTE: Prices are subject to change without notice.)
Click the name below to find the location nearest you, cost, and/or other information.
- Walgreens: Appointments encouraged ($25)
- Breath of Life Clinic: 21715 Kingsland Blvd, Katy
To schedule an appointment, call 281-398-7353 ($25)
- CVS: No appointment necessary ($30)
- Kroger: ($25)
- Randalls: Save 10% on your next in-store grocery purchase
- Automated Immunization Hotline offered through Texas Children will have free or low cost shot clinic information that will be updated weekly at (832) 824-2061
- Local area schools: many Katy ISD schools have/offer flu shots. Contact the school in your community for exact dates, times and costs.