Your child's desk is waiting!
You must first register through the SchoolMint Portal. Please click here to start your application.
Once you have submitted your application, you can check the student dashboard to see your child's ranking on the waitlist. If there is a spot available, SchoolMint will send you a notification by the method of communication chosen by you during the application process.
2020-2021 School Year
Open enrollment continues for grades K-12!
2021-2022 School Year
New Student applications and Sibling Priority for the upcoming school year will be accepted starting Saturday, February 1, 2021, through Saturday, February 29, 2021. No applications for the 2021-2022 school year will be able to be accepted prior to this time.
Required Enrollment Documentation
The Application for Enrollment is the only form required to apply for enrollment. A child must be 5 years old by September 1st to enroll for Kindergarten. No exceptions.
Once you are notified that a spot is available, and the spot is accepted, you will receive further information regarding registration. The following documents will be necessary for registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (Bring original and we will make a copy.)
- Report Card (Last report card)
- Proof of Address (Current utility bill or lease agreement)
- Driver’s License (Of enrolling parent/guardian)
- Immunization record
- To apply for an exemption from immunization, click on this link - Exemptions
- School Forms:
- Enrollment Form
- Consent to Release Records
- Ethnicity/Race Form
- Health Inventory
- Home Language Survey
- Military Survey
- Special Service Records (if applicable)
- Custody/Guardianship Papers (if applicable)