To accommodate the increased student enrollment, we are seeking to add additional, qualified personnel to the Aristoi Classical Academy faculty & staff:
Vacancies (see the Vacancies link on the right for more details/information):
- PEIMS/Compliance Coordinator
- Special Education Teacher Upper School
- Elementary Math Specialist (Part-Time): Experience in Singapore math and STAAR testing preferred
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Substitute Teachers (ongoing)
- Custodian (1)
- Child Nutrition Substitutes
If you are applying for a current vacancy, please complete the following steps:
OPTION 1 for submitting an application (preferred):
1. Choose the type of position you wish to apply for:
For Teacher vacancies, complete the linked Teacher Application: TEACHER
For Non-Teacher vacancies, complete the linked Non-Teacher Application: NON-TEACHING
For Substitute vacancies, complete the linked Substitute Application: SUBSTITUTE
2. Send the online REFERENCE FORM link to each of your three (3) references. The applicant is responsible for issuing the Reference form or link to the online form to each of their respective references. Hard copies may be submitted to the school via email, fax or US mail; as indicated below).
3. Include an up-to-date resume.
4. Official transcripts are required to complete the hiring process. (Transcripts must be sent directly from the institution where you completed your highest level of education.)
OPTION 2 for submitting an application:
If you would like to submit hard copies of your application, click on and print the appropriate application shown above. Please remember to print three (3) copies of the reference form below. Please send all completed items and a copy of your up-to-date resume via one of the following methods to, Attention: Lauren Boling
a) Email Mrs. Lauren Boling (Administrative Assistant to the Headmaster)
b) Fax: 281-391-5010
c) US Postal mail: Aristoi Classical Academy, 5618 Eleventh St., Katy, TX 77493
NOTE: Please inform all references to submit their completed forms via online or via one of the above methods.
We look forward to hearing from you.