To accommodate the increased student enrollment, we are seeking to add additional, qualified personnel to the Aristoi Classical Academy faculty & staff:
Teacher Vacancies (see the Vacancies link on the right for more details/information):
- 5th Grade English and History Teacher
- Special Education Aide - Clerical
- Special Education Teacher
- Part-time Theater Teacher - 5th grade Theater and Musical Theater Team
- Part-time Art Teacher - Art History and/or Studio Art and Musical Theater Team
- Substitute Teachers (ongoing)
Non-Teaching Vacancies (see the Vacancies on the right for more details/information):
- Substitute Office Personnel (ongoing)
- Marketing and Communications
If you are applying for a current vacancy, please complete the following steps:
OPTION 1 for submitting an application (preferred):
1. For Teacher vacancies, complete the linked Teacher Application: TEACHER For Non-Teacher vacancies, complete the linked Non-Teacher Application: NON-TEACHING
2. Send the online REFERENCE FORM link to each of your four (4) references. Applicant is responsible for issuing the Reference form or link to the online form to each of their respective references. Hard copies may be submitted to the school via email, fax or US mail; as indicated below).
3. Include an up-to-date resume.
OPTION 2 for submitting an application:
If you would like to submit hard copies of your application, click on and print the appropriate application shown above. Please remember to print four (4) copies of the reference form below. Please send all completed items and a copy of your up-to-date resume via one of the following methods to, Attention: Lauren Boling
a) Email Mrs. Lauren Boling (Administrative Assistant to the Headmaster)
b) Fax: 281-391-5010
c) US Postal mail: Aristoi Classical Academy, 5618 Eleventh St., Katy, TX 77493
NOTE: Please inform all references to submit their completed forms via online or via one of the above methods.
We look forward to hearing from you.